Software Developer / Mathematician
We are looking for a colleague for our technical team who, with his expert knowledge, will help us develop and implement new tools. In this position, you will develop cutting-edge technology software with our group of engineers. If you have technical education, you are interested in modern technologies and you are looking for an opportunity in a dynamic company, let us know.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally python, but basically any other programming language
- Linux (CentOS) / Windows operating system
- Technology for SW version control (Git)
- Personality comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Creative mind able to implement new ideas
- Good knowledge of English (other languages are an advantage)
What will be your responsibility?
- Develop, implement and maintain applied mathematical codes – mainly optimization, surrogate modeling, and machine-learning algorithms.
- Work on completely new schemes and methods for industrial applications
- Development of fundamentally new optimization/machine learning techniques using our unique algorithm.
- Testing of developed codes
- Writing scientific papers to promote newly developed methods
- Solving numerical schemes and problems related to newly developed algorithms
What do we offer?
- Salary depending on your experience, payment by invoice
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s and closed deals
- Personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Flexible working hours, home office upon agreement
- Regular workshops with experts
- Language courses with a native speaker
- Drinks and snacks at the workplace
- Be a part of a friendly and positive team in a fast-growing company
A friendly team and a fast-growing company await you, located a few meters from the Želivského metro station. If you are interested in the position, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (we will leave the form to you) and if we like your answer, we will meet and agree on everything together.