Because there is a lot of administration and little time, we need someone to help us with it. In any case, we are not looking for a secretary who will just scan invoices. We seek a capable and creative team member who will run the office independently. Once you finish all the tasks and want to continue working on something different, you can focus on HR, presales activities, project management, and other things that will entertain you and develop yourself professionally.
What are we looking for?
- Proactive approach
- Good organizational skills
- The desire to constantly develop
- Good knowledge of English, min B2 level
- MS Office
What will be your responsibility?
- Ensuring the overall operation of the office
- Preparation of travel itineraries
- Organization of team activities
- Organization of events – we will help you with that, if necessary
- Welcoming visitors
What do we offer?
- Endless possibilities of personal development
- Flexible working hours, sometimes home-office
- Appropriate salary evaluation according to your abilities, which we will verify
- Full-time or part-time (suitable as a part-time job for university studies)
- Work on DPP, or contract
- Expert and language courses
- Drinks and snacks in the workplace
A friendly team and a fast-growing company await you, located a few meters from the Želivského metro station. If you are interested in the position, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (we will leave the form to you) and if we like the answer, we will meet and agree on everything together.